ExperienceEdgeRock Technology Partners Marketing Coordinator | August 2014 to Present | Boston, Massachusetts
- Manage EdgeRock's social media across various platforms. Maintain content and support for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram profiles.
- Create content for the sales team to send to clients to assist in generating business.
- Curate The Cutting Edge, EdgeRock's blog, with new blog posts.
- Manage content for weekly and monthly internal newsletters
- Create email campaigns to generate leads
- Plan EdgeRock's monthly and bi-annual events for 80+/- employees. Events include monthly socials, holiday themed socials and the winter and summer social. Each winter and summer social, all offices arrive in Boston to attend the off-site event
- Maintain company website with current content
Roland Roos and Company Administrative Assistant | June 2011 to August 2014 | Fresno, California
- Maintained the inventory and logistics of the company
- Assembled all client tax returns. Oversaw all mailings of tax returns to clients before the April 15th deadline
Fresno Pacific University Evening Operations Manager | August 2010 to June 2011 | Fresno, California
- Managed all technological equipment and updated when necessary. Kept in contact with the IT Department to ensure everything would run smoothly.
Volunteer Boston Lady Project Social Media Coordinator | September 2015 to Present | Boston, Massachusetts
- Manage all social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Grew Twitter's following from 800 followers to 1,000+ followers.
- Co-lead event planning initiatives by contacting venues for upcoming events
- Contact organizations to garner interest in attending upcoming events via email
Unbound Visual Arts Public Relations | 2014 | Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Generated interest via Twitter for upcoming art shows. Sent tweets to local organizations about the event
- Posted event information and press releases to various Boston neighborhood calendars to generate interest in events
- Prepared newsletters in MailChimp with upcoming events and news within Unbound Visual Arts
Arthritis Foundation Photographer | 2014 | Allston, Massachusetts
- Photographed individuals / groups / teams walking or running the 5k to benefit the Arthritis Foundation
Fresno Earth Day Marketing | 2010 | Fresno, California
- Generated interest in the Fresno Earth Day event on social media, local calendars and flyers within the school
- Reached out to local news sources to promote the event
Education Fresno Pacific University Bachelor's Degree | Art with Studio Art Emphasis | August 2006 to May 2010
Hanford West High School High School Diploma | August 2002 to June 2006