I did not make it out to brunch this weekend (the horror!) However, I have a new breakfast item that is very easy to make! I have been seeing a pin come across my Pinterest feed where they are mini frozen yogurt bites. They look absolutely delicious and I decided to try to make them - just on a larger scale.
What you'll need:
What to do:
- Blend the yogurt and fruit together.
- Make sure it is smoothly mixed together.
- Mix the granola and honey together to make it stick.
- Pour the blended yogurt and fruit into each container with granola bottom.
- Evenly distribute yogurt to have the same amount.
- Add extra fruit to the top of the yogurt.
- Set in the freezer overnight.
- Ta da! Your breakfast will be ready!
I would recommend either letting the dish sit out for a little while to thaw out or microwaving it for a few seconds for the yogurt to be a little softer. I was eating with plastic spoons, so it was probably a little more difficult for me to eat it. I didn't want it to be completely mushy, only a little soft to be able to eat it. However, it was a great breakfast!
Have you made this for breakfast or something similar to this?