My co-worker has introduced me into the wonderful world that is Stitch Fix. Stitch Fix is a site for women who want to get a box that contains five items of clothing. I've received three boxes so far and have only have received one 'bum' box that didn't really have anything that I liked. I'm excited for my fourth box to come in the middle of May so I can see what I get! Here's how it works:
- You sign up on their website
- You fill out a detailed profile of what you love, like, and don't like; along with your price range and measurements
- You pick out when you want your box sent to you
- A stylist will find 5 clothing items, and ship them out to you
- You get to try everything on and see what you want to keep and what you don't want to keep
- Whatever you don't want to keep, you send back in a prepaid envelope they give to you
- There are styling cards that you get that shows you how to pair your clothes with other items
How the payment works:
- You pay a monthly fee of $20
- This $20 is called a 'styling' fee which is good for every order
- If you like all FIVE items and want to keep them, you subtract from the amount the $20 styling fee AND you get 25% off
- If you refer a friend, you get a $25 credit
You want to make sure to try to get at least one item from the box so you don't lose your $20 styling fee. You can get an item you really like for cheaper with the $20 subtraction. It's a really awesome service, and you can get some new, cute pieces. You can link your pinterest profile to your profile, which is what I did, and the stylist can look at your board and figure out what your style is. Plus, it's like Christmas every month getting a box of clothes. Stitch Fix also just announced that they will be sending boxes out every three weeks if you want to do that. I am currently signed up for every month, but I maaaay switch to three weeks.. we will see.
I recommend this site for you to try. It's fun and exciting and also if you're not a big shopper and don't mind someone else shopping for you, it's fantastic! Check out the site and let me know what you think!